Wild Wadi Adventures
Wild Wadi Adventure is the Middle East’s first man made whitewater rafting, kayaking, surfing, and in-door water park and a large number of hair-raising rides
What to expect:
- The world's longest man made whitewater channels - a combined length of 1.2 kilometers.
- The world's largest surf pool, perfect for beginners and advanced surfers.
- An aerial obstacle course, including 2-story airpark, zip line, climbing wall and giant swing.
- A family swimming pool and kid's splash area - heated in winter and chilled in summer.
- A family-friendly low ropes obstacle course - great fun for the kids.
- A fully stocked retail store with Wadi Adventure and other branded apparel.
- A variety of food and beverage outlets, serving freshly prepared food and drinks.
- The most unique corporate and event space to be found in the Middle East.
- Space and infrastructure to host world class events, competitions, and large groups.
Hours of Operation:
Sun - Thur: 11am to 8pm
Fri - Sat: 10am to 8pm
- The Wonder Bus Tours LLC operates this excursion as a separate business.
- Axis Travel acts as an intermediary agent between Wonder Bus Tours LLC and the end-user.
- If for any reason the Wonder Bus Tour is not available or is non-operational on any particular day and for any reason at all, Axis Travel will not be held responsible.
- Payment should be made in advance to book and confirm the reservations.
- Payment can be made by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment by credit card.
- Tours operators that provide pick-up and drop-off services will do so as part of their tour and under their Terms and Conditions.
- Those Terms and Conditions must strictly be adhered to and followed, which includes pick-up and drop-off times.
- In cases where tour operators do not provide transportation to-and-from the Tour Site as part of the Tour price then Axis Travel can make arrangements for you.
- If transportation is required then Axis travel can arrange a pick-up and drop-off service at an extra cost to the end user.
- Please contact Axis Travel with your requirements 48 hours prior to the start of the tour.
- Please carry your passport or Emirates Identification card as the Tour operator or Government Authority may require it for your participation in the Tour.
- Axis Travel will not be held responsible if you do not have your passport or Emirates identification card and you miss your tour.
- Axis Travel reserves the right to charge 100% of the purchase price of The Tour for guests who do not show up on time for the pick-up.
- Axis Travel will not provide a refund for partially used or unused services. No refund is offered for missed tours under any circumstances. On the departure day no refunds are available
- If a tour is delayed or cancelled due to circumstances beyond the Tour operator’s control e.g. traffic conditions, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions or delays caused for any other reason whatsoever, Axis Travel will make ‘best efforts’ attempts to provide alternatives where possible. If an alternative is not available or desirable, a refund, less any costs incurred on your behalf, will be made provided that payment has already been received by Axis Travel.
- Cancellation prior to 15 business days of the tour date is a 100% refundable. 50% of the tour price will be refunded if the booking is cancelled 7 days before the tour date. There will be no refunds in the event of a no show or non-arrival, Axis Travel reserve rights to charge 100%. No refund is provided in case of partial use of the tours and activities
- Seating arrangements are provided on a first-come-first-serve basis. From time-to-time the tour operator or its agent may ask you to move or sit somewhere else on the vehicle for safety purposes or for any other reason that they may deem necessary.
- As part of your contract with Axis Travel, please familiarize yourself with these Terms and Conditions, The Tour itinerary and the relevant timings, costs and refund policy, and all other relevant details of The Tour as these will be encapsulated as part of your larger contract with Axis Travel.
- The Terms and Conditions will go into effect upon your full payment and booking confirmation with Axis Travel.
- These terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please check often to ensure that you have the most updated information
- Axis Travel has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Aside from the terms and conditions of the policy Axis Travel accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities
- Photography of UAE nationals, especially women, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited and are considered punishable offences.
- Littering is a punishable offence and may lead to penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is strictly forbidden.
- Please avoid public displays of affection at all times as a mark of respect for local customs.
- Loud, vulgar, or lewd behavior will not be tolerated and may get you kicked off of the tour or worse.
- Adults are aged 12 years and above.
- Children are aged 4–11 years.