Dubai City Tour
Dubai City Tour
In our Dubai city tour, we make you visit many exotic places in Dubai. As everyone knows, Dubai has become symbolic for its skyscrapers and high-rise buildings. This city has the tallest building of the world, The Burj Khalifa and the world’s largest shopping center, The Dubai Mall. People who return from Dubai to their homeland are often seen praising the beauty of the buildings and the picturesque scenes there as well as the hospitality of the people there. And apart from this, this city has many attractions that are a must for one to see. Let’s take a look what this tour has to offer you:
Our Dubai City Tour allows you to see both sides of the city in a single fascinating tourist adventure. We will take you on a guided tour through some of the most popular attractions in an air-conditioned vehicle that will pick you up and take you back to your hotel.
The itinerary of the tour includes the Jumeirah Mosque, which is the biggest in the city, the Palace of Sheikh "MOMAMMAD", the residence of the Emir of Dubai and the Dubai Museum (Al Fahdi Fort), which provides visitors a glimpse of Dubai’s past as a trading port. The route includes the Jumeirah Beach Road, which is home to some of the city’s wealthiest residents as well as the banks of the Dubai Creek. You will also be provided with plenty of photo opportunities so that you can document your Dubai adventure.
Taking the whole tour of Dubai in just 5 hours, and visiting all the famous places! What else do you want? Just give us a call for the booking and get ready to lose in the glimmering of Dubai.
Duration: 4 hours (includes transportation time)
Price: AED 95 adult / AED 75 child
Dubai City Tour pick-up time: 09:00–09:30
Dubai City Tour drop-off time: 13:00–13:30
- Pick up from your Hotel / Location / Residence in Dubai (Seat in Coach)
- Dubai Creek
- Dubai Museum (Ticket Included )
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab
- Madinat jumeirah
- Passing New Dubai
- Palm jumeirah island
- Atlantis Hotel
- Dubai Marina
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Burj Khalifa (World Tallest Building)
- Kings Palace ( His Highness Sheikh "MOHAMMAD" Bin Rashid Al Maktoom Palace )
- Drop off to your Hotel or Residence in Dubai
- Note: All the Above Mention Spots will have 10 to 20 Minutes stop to visit around and Take Photos
Available add-ons in the Dubai City Tour:
- Foreign language guide
- Private vehicle
- XXXXXX operates this excursion as a separate business. Axis Travel acts as an intermediary agent between XXXXXX and the end-user. If for any reason the Dubai City Tour is not available or is non-operational on any particular day and for any reason at all, Axis Travel will not be held responsible.
- Payment should be made in advance to book and confirm the reservations. Payment can be made by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment by credit card.
- Tours operators that provide pick-up and drop-off services will do so as part of their tour and under their Terms and Conditions. Those Terms and Conditions must strictly be adhered to and followed, which includes pick-up and drop-off times.
- In cases where tour operators do not provide transportation to-and-from the Tour Site as part of the Tour price then Axis Travel can make arrangements for you. If transportation is required then Axis travel can arrange a pick-up and drop-off service at an extra cost to the end user. Please contact Axis Travel with your requirements 48 hours prior to the start of the tour.
- Please carry your passport or Emirates Identification card as the Tour operator or Government Authority may require it for your participation in the Tour. Axis Travel will not be held responsible if you do not have your passport or Emirates identification card and you miss your tour.
Axis Travel reserves the right to charge 100% of the purchase price of The Tour for guests who do not show up on time for the pick-up.
Axis Travel will not provide a refund for partially used or unused services. No refund is offered for missed tours under any circumstances. On the departure day no refunds are available
Before 48 hours from the date of activity 100 % of the ticket price will be refundable.
Between 24-48 hours only 50 % of the ticket price will be refundable.
On the departure day: No ticket price will be refundable.
Payment thru credit card, the refundable amount will be less 5% as bank charge
GoDubai has the right to alter or cancel the trips due to bad weather conditions or emergencies
If a tour is delayed or cancelled due to circumstances beyond the Tour operator’s control e.g. traffic conditions, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions or delays caused for any other reason whatsoever, Axis Travel will make ‘best efforts’ attempts to provide alternatives where possible. If an alternative is not available or desirable, a refund, less any costs incurred on your behalf, will be made provided that payment has already been received by Axis Travel.
Seating arrangements are provided on a first-come-first-serve basis. From time-to-time the tour operator or its agent may ask you to move or sit somewhere else on the vehicle for safety purposes or for any other reason that they may deem necessary.
As part of your contract with Axis Travel, please familiarize yourself with these Terms and Conditions, The Tour itinerary and the relevant timings, costs and refund policy, and all other relevant details of The Tour as these will be encapsulated as part of your larger contract with Axis Travel.
The Terms and Conditions will go into effect upon your full payment and booking confirmation with Axis Travel.
These terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please check often to ensure that you have the most updated information
Axis Travel has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Aside from the terms and conditions of the policy Axis Travel accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities
- Photography of UAE nationals, especially women, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited and are considered punishable offences.
- Littering is a punishable offence and may lead to penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is strictly forbidden.
- Please avoid public displays of affection at all times as a mark of respect for local customs.
- Loud, vulgar, or lewd behavior will not be tolerated and may get you kicked off of the tour or worse.
- Adults are aged 12 years and above.
- Children are aged 4–11 years.