Audi R8 V10 Plus
Audi R8 V10 Plus
Stronger, stiffer, lighter, faster! This sums up the all new Audi R8 V10 Plus which has been totally re-engineered for superior on-track performance and now available for you to explore at Dubai Autodrome.
Powered by a gutsy 5.2 litre engine, producing 610 bhp and delivering 0 to 100 kph in just 3.2 seconds with an ungoverned top speed of 330 kph – adrenaline rush guaranteed!
You begin your journey in an Audi TT 2.0 turbo car to learn the correct racing lines around one of Dubai Autodrome’s demanding tracks. You drive alongside a professional instructor before embarking out on four unforgettable laps.
Price: AED 1,450.00
Also available is an optional damage waiver payment of AED 55 per person per session at the Dubai Autodrome.
Duration: 2 hours
Audi R8 V10 Plus requirements:
- Valid GCC or International driver license
- Driver height: 152-190cm
- Driver maximum weight: 118kgs
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Closed-toe shoes (no sandals allowed)
- Driver must be 21 years or older
- Sign Disclaimer
- XXXXXXX operates this excursion as a separate business. Axis Travel acts as an intermediary agent between XXXXXXXX and the end-user. If for any reason the XXXXXXXX is not available or is non-operational on any particular day and for any reason at all, Axis Travel will not be held responsible.
- Payment should be made in advance to book and confirm the reservations. Payment can be made by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment by credit card.
- Tours operators that provide pick-up and drop-off services will do so as part of their tour and under their Terms and Conditions. Those Terms and Conditions must strictly be adhered to and followed, which includes pick-up and drop-off times.
- In cases where tour operators do not provide transportation to-and-from the Tour Site as part of the Tour price then Axis Travel can make arrangements for you. If transportation is required then Axis travel can arrange a pick-up and drop-off service at an extra cost to the end user. Please contact Axis Travel with your requirements 48 hours prior to the start of the tour.
- Please carry your passport or Emirates Identification card as the Tour operator or Government Authority may require it for your participation in the Tour. Axis Travel will not be held responsible if you do not have your passport or Emirates identification card and you miss your tour.
- Axis Travel reserves the right to charge 100% of the purchase price of The Tour for guests who do not show up on time for the pick-up.
- Axis Travel will not provide a refund for partially used or unused services. No refund is offered for missed tours under any circumstances. On the departure day no refunds are available
- Before 48 hours from the date of activity 100 % of the ticket price will be refundable.
- Between 24-48 hours only 50 % of the ticket price will be refundable.
- On the departure day: No ticket price will be refundable.
- Payment thru credit card, the refundable amount will be less 5% as bank charge
- Wonder Bus has the right to alter or cancel the trips due to bad weather conditions or emergencies
- If a tour is delayed or cancelled due to circumstances beyond the Tour operator’s control e.g. traffic conditions, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions or delays caused for any other reason whatsoever, Axis Travel will make ‘best efforts’ attempts to provide alternatives where possible. If an alternative is not available or desirable, a refund, less any costs incurred on your behalf, will be made provided that payment has already been received by Axis Travel.
- Seating arrangements are provided on a first-come-first-serve basis. From time-to-time the tour operator or its agent may ask you to move or sit somewhere else on the vehicle for safety purposes or for any other reason that they may deem necessary.
- As part of your contract with Axis Travel, please familiarize yourself with these Terms and Conditions, The Tour itinerary and the relevant timings, costs and refund policy, and all other relevant details of The Tour as these will be encapsulated as part of your larger contract with Axis Travel.
- The Terms and Conditions will go into effect upon your full payment and booking confirmation with Axis Travel.
- These terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Please check often to ensure that you have the most updated information
- Axis Travel has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Aside from the terms and conditions of the policy Axis Travel accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities
- Photography of UAE nationals, especially women, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited and are considered punishable offences.
- Littering is a punishable offence and may lead to penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is strictly forbidden.
- Please avoid public displays of affection at all times as a mark of respect for local customs.
- Loud, vulgar, or lewd behavior will not be tolerated and may get you kicked off of the tour or worse.
- Adults are aged 12 years and above.
- Children are aged 4–11 years.